Terms and Conditions of Participation
These terms and conditions of participation and data protection information (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Terms and Conditions of Participation") apply to participation in the present "Los für Lesbos" competition.
The following conditions of participation contain rules, including rules for participation, information on prizes and on the processing of participants' data and their rights of objection and withdrawal. The terms used are not gender-specific.
- Organiser of the competition within the meaning of these conditions of participation is:
- Participation is free of charge and only allowed for persons of full age. In this respect, the organiser reserves the right to ask for the age of the participants in the competition.
- Only participants who have filled in all the required information will be considered for the competition. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the data provided. Each participant can only enter the competition once free of charge.
- The competition starts on 23.07.2020 from 12:00 noon and ends on 21.08.2020 at 12:00 noon.
- For a detailed description of the prizes, please refer to our website.
- Among all entries the winner will be drawn by lot under exclusion of legal action. The winners will be determined at the beginning of September among all eligible entrants by random selection. The winners will be notified by e-mail by the organizer.
- No donation is required to participate in the raffles. Players may, however, voluntarily make donations during the course of their participation in the game in order to provide special financial support for the project.
- To take part in the raffle, it is sufficient to register for the free newsletter. The participant will then receive a "raffle ticket" with which he/she can take part in the draw for the prizes.
- Participation by postcard is also possible free of charge by filling out the postcard completely (name, first name, email address) and sending it in by post; for this purpose the postcard must be sufficiently stamped. The postcard must indicate the prize for which you are taking part in the competition.
- The closing date for entries by postcard is 21.08.2020. The date of receipt of the post is decisive. The participant will then receive a "raffle ticket" with which he can participate in the draw of the prizes.
- Please send the completed postcard to:
- It is also possible to participate in the raffle with a donation. Each donated amount of 1 Euro corresponds to a "raffle ticket".
- The tickets are not sent to the participants, but are kept by the organizer until the draw.
- The higher the donation is, the more "tickets" take part in the raffle and thus the chance of being drawn in the winner's draw (which takes into account all the tickets distributed) increases.
- The names of the participants may be publicly announced in connection with the competition or presentation of the winners by us or by third parties in online media (e.g. on websites and in social media) or in print media. Participants may object to this at any time.
- The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the e-mail address provided. If contact with the winner cannot be established due to an incorrect e-mail address, the organizer reserves the right to repeat the draw.
- If the winner does not respond within two weeks of being contacted by e-mail, the organiser also reserves the right to repeat the draw.
- The organizer is entitled to exclude individual persons from participation, provided there are justified reasons, such as a violation of these conditions of participation, double free participation, undue influence on the competition, manipulation, etc. In such cases, prizes may also be subsequently withdrawn.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of the competition at any time, to terminate or interrupt the competition for good cause without prior notice.
- All information provided without guarantee. A cash payment or transfer of the prize to another person is excluded. Legal recourse is excluded; the rights from the data protection declaration remain unaffected.
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
We process personal data of the participants in the competition in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations, insofar as the processing is necessary for the provision, implementation and handling of the competition.
Participants' data will only be transferred to other parties if this is necessary for the execution of the competition (e.g. for the purpose of sending the prizes) or if a participant has consented to the transfer. Within the scope of the competition, we will inform the participants which of their data is required for participation.
The participants' data will be deleted as soon as the competition or contest is over and the data is no longer required to inform the winners or because further inquiries about the competition can be expected. In principle, the participants' data will be deleted at the latest six months after the end of the competition. The winners' data may be stored for longer, e.g. in the form of reports on the competition in online and offline media.
If data has also been collected for other purposes in the course of the competition, its processing and the duration of storage shall be governed by the data protection information on this use (e.g. in the case of registration for the newsletter in the course of a competition).
If we process your data or provide additional information on the processing of your data, please refer to our data protection declaration at https://losfuerlesbos.com/en/privacy/
The participant has the right to request information free of charge about the personal data stored about him/her (Art. 15 GDPR). The participant also has the right to demand correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of his or her personal data (Art. 16-18 GDPR) and the right to receive relevant data in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data transferability, Art. 20 GDPR). The subscriber can object at any time to data processing that is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of Civilfleet or a third party or that is carried out for the purpose of direct marketing, within the framework of the legal provisions (Art. 21 GDPR). The participant can send corresponding requests to the above address or to email@example.com. If the Subscriber considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her by Civilfleet is contrary to relevant legal provisions, he/she may also contact a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where he/she resides or where the alleged infringement is committed.